Friday, November 30, 2012

Eurythmy: A note from Averi

Dear Parents of the New Amsterdam School,

     My name is Averi Lohss and I am the new eurythmy teacher here at the school.  I have been doing eurythmy with your children one day a week and I am also offering a parent class on Mondays from 9:00 to 9:45am.  I will cover what I do with the children as well as copper rod exercises, verses and other eurythmy forms and sequences.  As many of you know, Rudolf Steiner spoke of the importance of eurythmy within the curriculum for children and I am so grateful to have the opportunity to bring this wonderful art form to your children and now to you as well! Eurythmy is such a centering, nurturing art form that can benefit all.  Please join me! Looking forward to meeting many of you soon!

Warmly,
Averi