As we prepare for the start of the new school year I wanted to remind you about the forms that need to be on file at school in order for your child to attend our pre-school programs.
- Annual Medical Form to be completed by your child's pediatrician and returned to the school.
- Day Care Cumulative Health Record to be completed by you and returned to the school. If you have your 2012-13 DCCHR on file you can review it, add new information, initial and date for the 2013-14 school year.
- Pick-Up Authorization Form to be completed by you listing all persons authorized to pick-up your child from school. Should be updated throughout the year as needed.
- Volunteer Sign-Up Form to be completed annually by you.
- Parent/Caregiver Agreement to be signed and returned after reviewing the 2013-14 Parent Handbook.